Friday, June 13, 2014

Sincere gratitude

7 June 2013
Maharajgunj Home

I thank the atoms and molecules that make me me. My sincere gratitude to all those infinitely small particles that are held magically into this being that I am. I am truly amazed – and beyond understanding – bewildered by the association of these particles not only to form me, but rather provide this holy opportunity to thus realize the collective conscience of all those individual congregations that I can feel me and dive within to reflect how magical it is that they add up their infinitely tiny consciences to this me I feel within.

I am truly grateful to not only the infinitely big universe, but also to the infinitely tiny particles.

This is a cosmic high, somehow triggered by awakening of dormant memories of what we truly are, sparked by the fire of ‘The Grand Design’ by Stephen Hawkings and Leonard Mlodinow.

I find it so very beautiful that the universe brought us into being for it to realize and consciously feel it-own-self. I just find this so fascinating – to register itself the universe made us. And I feel lucky conscience to be participating in this aspect of universe.

Earlier, I felt more like we were seeded by universe, thus feeling infinitely tiny in this existence. After going through ‘The Grand Design’ I feel we add up to make this huge universe, us a huge assimilation of tiny universal particles to add up constituting the universe.

And, as these infinitely tiny seemingly individual particles constitute into my conscience, we too shouldn’t feel that individual and aloof. No matter how limited we might make ourselves in our thoughts of being individual, we so much constitute the bigger universe.

Imagine, nothing that we can imagine can be out of the context of this universe! It is bewildering, we are so much part of this universe – even our consciences and thoughts and feelings add up to constitute the universal conscience.

Our way, this thought/feeling/reflection is one way of looking into it. And I am sure there are other countless ways/dimensions of looking into universe, understanding where we come from, where we belong, part of what we constitute.

For now, I truly thank this magical human body I am, and that how infinite I can be!

12:32 hrs
enveloped in the ambience of rain

No comments: