Thursday, June 07, 2018

Cosmic twitching

A world of dreams
Imaginations
My drawings
In the making

Enveloped
In the fog
Of my dreams
Alas
Is it happening
Outside the veil


A dreamer
I am
Living in
A dream world

Venting my frustration
Of not my dreaming

Nor do I know
Tis right or wrong
A world of my dreams
Or to live outside

My dreams
And imaginations
Making a book of wonders
For my daughter

An exchange
A session of inspiration
Looking into
The bigger picture

Igniting
The embers
Of awe and wonder
In young hearts

Connecting dots
Finding meanings

The twitchings
Of my brain cells
The amazing being
Called the 'I'

Tis about 'Me'
Most of the time
The world churning
For me

An illusion
'Me'
A tiny winy bee
Of this existential universe

Is it love
The cosmic spirit
All the individual 'I's
Manifest a collective
The cosmic fabric

A world of dreams
Imaginations
My drawings
In the making

A ye
Dreaming
Magic
In the making

No comments: