Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In awe and enlightenment

Oh grace, existence, universe
I know I need not
Yet I can't help
To thank you
Thank you for 'me'

A beautiful dream
And those spirits I dreamt
All that wove the dream
Was love and grace

In total magic I woke up
I found
Meaning of myself and love
An enlightenment

A journey
A moment I can never forget
The climax that took all this while
For me to understand

That feeling of warmth
So loving and full of grace
A key
To unlock my enlightenment

Oh dear, I lie next to you
In total bliss
Love and grace
I thank you oh Existence!

Free from all my prejudices
To be able to embrace
Myself full in love
A feeling I simply can't describe
An enlightenment indeed

I know for myself
This feeling of blessedness
Magic and meaning of life
For me

Thank you oh existence!


7:30 am, Kathmandu

No comments: