Friday, May 17, 2024

Eternal Reflection

I’m awake. 3 am. 


I try to sleep, meditate with my breathing, put on relaxing music. Yet my mind wanders. The music is calming - taking me in an eternal journey. I traverse immense expanses of the universe within - float about the rhythm of ever expanding music. 


My eyes open - like some mystic revelation. Isn’t this what I wanted to write and share - ‘magic’ through the metaphor of feelings and thoughts from the innermost fount? The quirky feeling of how the universe is self reflecting on itself somehow - like looking into an eternal mirror. I am in awe and humble for being one of the infinite medium. That the whole existence and non-existence is a reflection for the universe. The life and processes, creation and chaos, our experiences and life itself - thoughts and feelings - that us comprising a tiny firmament of the infinite universe - as though a divine opportune to connect with the Universe - find meaning in this bewildering macrocosm and microcosm. The exuberant feeling of being part of this magical being - that I am also part of this acknowledgement - the auspicious looking of the Universe at itself - realising its existence and being.


My inner eyes are wide open - and how excited I am to share this eternal journey that ‘I am’. 


Thank you Universe - that I am ‘You’ and ‘Us’ in entirety. No matter how small, I am a reflection of Thou!


Thank you!

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#mystical #enlightenment #eternal #journey #space #travel #meditation #selfreflection #magic #universe #oneness #Iam #trippy #alphawaves #432Hz #relaxingmusic #MagicMountains #AmberSea #MMAS




No comments: